About Meg Tucker
- 14 years Radio Broadcasting – Morning Show
- University degree –BA in Psychology, English
- 10 years Project Manager with a top Toronto Marketing firm – clients included: Unilever, Disney, adidas, Frito-Lay, MuchMusic, CityTV
- Improv Comedy- Second City, Toronto ON
- Stand Up Comedy- Caroline’s on Broadway, NYC
- MasterChef Canada Season 2- earned the coveted white apron, Top 25 Finalist
- Created and hosted original kids cooking show – Just One Bite with Shaw TV/YouTube
From the Bachelorette to the Morning Show
Meg won the role of Bachelorette Correspondent with CityTV and CHUMFM and for the next 8 weeks, reported via TV and RADIO, on the highs and the lows of the guilty pleasure franchise.
When the show wrapped, Meg was asked to join the CHUM FM Morning Show with Roger, Rick and Marilyn Denis as Entertainment Correspondent.
Masterchef Canada Finalist & Just One Bite Kids’ Cooking Show
Three years later she travelled to Alberta where she began hosting morning radio until 2018. While in radio, Meg earned the coveted white apron, becoming a top 25 finalist on Season 2 of MasterChef Canada. She also created and hosted 2 seasons of an original kids cooking show on Shaw and YouTube called Just One Bite.
Now, Meg is a busy wife, mom and lifestyle content creator with Meg Tucker Talks. Meg’s second home has always been in the kitchen with her husband Wade, but when she’s not cooking, she’s living life with family and their beloved black lab Oliver!
My motto: Let’s TALK, EAT, LIVE!